Restaurant re-opens Saturday 4th of July
As per the new Government guidelines, we will be re-opening with a 1 metre social distancing in place.
Restaurant service will be open 18:30 – 22:30 every day.
We have a number of changes in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
- We will be adhering to the new 1 metre rule at all times.
- We can accept bookings & non bookings. Non bookings will need to give full name and number on arrival.
- We have two separate entrances for both takeaway and restaurant dining.
- We will require 10-15 mins after each table has left for cleaning.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
From 4th July there will also be changes to our collection and delivery service:
- There will only be one delivery slot per day (17:00 – 21:00). Please pre-order if possible.
- Collections will be available 17:00 – 21:00.
Please allow us time to get used to the new rules and changes. We can’t wait to see you all again soon!