Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Topoly’s Restaurant].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
The only personal details held by us are your Name, Email Address and Phone Number sent by email via our contact form. We do not make copies of your email, store it in a database, or use it for marketing purposes.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
The only cookies in use on this site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. This enables us to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with our website so that we can improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.